Graduation Year : 2017 (Eurobank MBA)
IT Workforce Management Unit Supervisor & Agile Community Manager, Eurobank
Stella’s’ LinkedIn profile
Looking back on your career, what was the most important decision you made (or did not make) regarding your career path?
The fact that I never had a definitive path or fixed professional destination. I am driven by my curiosity and adaptability, seeking to put myself into (personal and professional) situations where I am fulfilled by the creative use of my competences.
What do you believe recent graduates should keep in mind as they start out their careers?
That their career paths are their own to shape. Don’t try to fit it or settle for less than what you want. If you can’t find it, you can always go ahead and craft it!
What made you choose Alba for your graduate studies?
The student-centered growth experience powered by top-notch academics who are also awesome to be around!
Share with us your fondest memory while studying at Alba.
The bonding trip we went to Nafplio with our MBA tutors and ExEd reps, comprising wine tasting, ice cream flavoring, field games in the grass, and a holiday arts and crafts workshop! Awesome experience!
- What is your greatest fear? Fragility
- Which historical figure do you most identify with? Nicola Tesla
- Which living person do you most admire? Simon Sinek, Brené Brown, Angela Duckworth
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Impatience
- What is the trait you most deplore in others? Arrogance
- What is your greatest extravagance? My 3 Master’s Degrees (soon to be 4)
- What is your favorite journey? The Internal one
- On what occasion do you lie? I don’t
- What is your greatest regret? I don’t have any
- What or who is the greatest love of your life? My husband
- When and where were you happiest? Right now
- Which talent would you most like to have? Guitaristic Virtuosity
- What is your current state of mind? Growth
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Slow down time!
- If you could change one thing about your family, what would it be? Slow down time!
- What do you consider your greatest achievement? Growth
- What is your most treasured possession? Memories
- Where would you like to live? San Francisco, California
- What is your favorite occupation? Anything Creatively Human-Centric
- What is your most marked characteristic? Curiosity & Lifelong Learning
- What do you most value in your friends? Honesty & Acceptance
- What are your favorite names? The ones held by my loved ones
- What is your motto? The Sun Rises from Within