Alba Graduate Business School, The American College of Greece continues to place the highest priority on the health, safety and wellbeing of its Community of Students, Staff, and Faculty as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic for more than 2 years.
In the light of the current developments and state policies, we will continue offering our EMBA program in a face-to-face mode following all (government and ACG–mandated) safety and hygiene measures and precautions in place.
- In case that a student is not allowed to join a face-to-face class for COVID-19 reasons, we offer the option of an online synchronous class, while the rest of the cohort follows the face-to-face mode of the same course simultaneously (hybrid mode).
- In case that a large number of students or an instructor is not allowed to join a face-to-face class for COVID-19 or other reasons, we offer the class in an online synchronous mode for the entire cohort.
- In case that State Authorities and health considerations impose any restrictions that do not allow educational institutions to operate under normal conditions (e.g. full, or partial closure of school facilities or any other requirements) and, thus, becomes impossible for Alba to offer full scale face-to-face classes to all students of its Academic programs, the school reserves the right to offer all coursework and related services (e.g. networking events, Library services etc) on an on-line synchronous mode, in order to preserve the consistency of teaching quality and avoid any further disruptions in the learning process of its students.
- We make a clear commitment to our students that under any circumstances (and irrespective of the COVID-19 developments) you will be able to uninterruptedly follow your coursework and related services and complete your program of study and graduate on time.
- In case we will be required to offer EMBA in an on-line synchronous mode, there will be no change in any aspect in students’ learning experience, the program curriculum and relevant academic credits and tuition fees, while the alternative, on line methods of course work and related services, are in use.
We are happy you take your learning journey with us and we are confident that, amidst the uncertainty caused by pandemic crisis, you find in our school the place to make your self-development an exhilarating experience!
Back to EMBA page