Specific guidelines for all ACG guests and visitors have been developed to ensure the safety of our campus community. The situation with COVID-19 is changing rapidly and we want those guidelines to reflect the best practices in place once students, staff, guests and visitors have returned to campus. To minimize risk and respond effectively to the new situation, all visitor guidelines have been modified while we continue to follow social distancing measurements.
Access to ACG Campus and Facilities
Visitors Entry to ACG Campus
- All guests and visitors should use the main gate of ACG campus during the normal hours of operations Monday-Friday 07:30-22:00 & Saturday 10:00-17:00.
- All guests and visitors will be asked several screening questions as well as for their ID card and personal/visiting details such as: (names, visiting office/department, visit purpose, contact information, entrance and exit time) for recording purposes.
- As of May 3, guests and visitors may enter the campus without showing vaccination status or taking COVID tests. If you have COVID symptoms please do not come to campus until you have a negative COVID test.
- As of June 1, masks are no longer required in indoor spaces, as well as outdoor areas, however it is strongly recommended that masks are worn when social distancing cannot be maintained especially in indoor spaces such as classrooms, labs, bathrooms and offices.
- The Campus Security Officer will provide directions and safety reminders during the visitors’ entrance.
- Guests and visitors without entrance permission will not be allowed to enter in order to minimize the risk of COVID-19 spread and protect ACG community.
- All guests and visitors who require access to ACG parking area must follow the same guidelines as instructed by the Campus Security Officer.
Guidelines during the Visit
- The hosting office/department should provide safety reminders, both in advance and upon visitors’ arrival.
- The guests and visitors are expected to maintain safe behavioral practices, both in advance and upon arrival:
All guests and visitors will have limited access to ACG facilities without permission from the hosting office/department.
All guests and visitors will be asked to pre-book their meeting in specific time-slots with the additional hosting office/department.
Meetings of perspective students with Admissions Office will take place in designated spaces.
All Admissions counselors and Financial Aid staff is recommended to wear cloth face coverings during the meeting.
- Self-monitor for any symptoms before their visit
- A facemask is recommended in all indoor and outdoor spaces where social distancing cannot be observed.
- Follow the social distancing measurements during their visit (specifically, staying 1.5 meters away from others into a shared space)
- Wash hands or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer, both in advance and upon their arrival
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces after the visit